Infinite Campus will be loading a software update to our Staging site...
With the privilege of accessing the Campus Portal, every user is expected to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner. The portal is available to every student, and parent/guardian of a student, enrolled in Faribault Public Schools
Portal users, upon login, are required to adhere to the following guidelines and understandings:
• will not share their passwords with anyone and are asked not to set their browsers to auto login to the portal.
• will not attempt to harm or destroy data of: their own, another user, a school or district network, or the Internet.
• will not use the portal for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws.
• will not access data or any account owned by another student or parent/guardian.
• Portal Users who identify a security problem with the Portal must notify the Faribault Public Schools Information Technology Department immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
• Portal Users identified as a security risk to the Portal, or any other district computers or networks, will be denied access to the Portal.
Click on a link below to see what the portal can offer you!