With the privilege of accessing the Campus Portal, every user is expected to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner. The portal is available to every student, and parent/guardian of a student, enrolled in Faribault Public Schools
Portal users, upon login, are required to adhere to the following guidelines and understandings:
• will not share their passwords with anyone and are asked not to set their browsers to auto login to the portal.
• will not attempt to harm or destroy data of: their own, another user, a school or district network, or the Internet.
• will not use the portal for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws.
• will not access data or any account owned by another student or parent/guardian.
• Portal Users who identify a security problem with the Portal must notify the Faribault Public Schools Information Technology Department immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
• Portal Users identified as a security risk to the Portal, or any other district computers or networks, will be denied access to the Portal.
New to the Campus Portal? To obtain an Activation Key, you need to complete a Parent/Guardian Access Request Form and return it to your child's school; download a copy of the required form here.
The Activation Key allows you to create a User Name and Password; instructions are emailed to you.