Faribault PS requires the use of STRONG passwords having at least eight characters with a combination of letters or numbers.
Parents/Guardians: provide your full name, address, phone number and student(s) name(s) when emailing for login assistance.
Students: use your district email address when requesting password help OR
provide your full name, last four digits of your student ID, and home ph# OR Go to the media center or one of your teachers for assistance.
Account Disabled? An additional requirement appears after 5 invalid login attempts.
Although we attempt to respond to all service requests within one (1) school day, please allow up to two (2) school days for a reply.
System Support Email Address: email@example.com
If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here
If you do not have an Activation Key, click here
With the privilege of accessing the Campus Portal, every user is expected to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner. The portal is available to every student, and parent/guardian of a student, enrolled in Faribault Public Schools
Portal users, upon login, are required to adhere to the following guidelines and understandings:
• will not share their passwords with anyone and are asked not to set their browsers to auto login to the portal.
• will not attempt to harm or destroy data of: their own, another user, a school or district network, or the Internet.
• will not use the portal for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws.
• will not access data or any account owned by another student or parent/guardian.
• Portal Users who identify a security problem with the Portal must notify the Faribault Public Schools Information Technology Department immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
• Portal Users identified as a security risk to the Portal, or any other district computers or networks, will be denied access to the Portal.